Monday, December 12, 2011

Trusting God Book. Release Day Eve....

Today is the day before Trusting God comes out. It's with great anticipation that I wait on this book to arrive in my mail box.

Have you ever needed something really badly and it came at just the right moment?!!! Well, that's this book for me. I'm in a situation where Trusting God is all I have left to do. This book is more timely for me than I can tell you.

What about you? Do you need to trust God more with your work situation, family, finances, church life, etc?....This is the book for you. Does your circumstance seem so big that you can't see any end to your situation...Again, Trusting God is the book for you.

Here is just one small quote from the book that will release tomorrow. When I read it, it made me want to just shout! “David took five stones, but God only needed one.” (Trusting God, A Girlfriends in God Faith Adventure, Multnomah Publishers, Dec 2011) www.GirlfriendsInGod.com/TrustingGod

You may feel small against your circumstance like David, but God will show up just like He did for David and help you defeat that Giant that is currently standing in your way. I"m in the thick of a David and Goliath situation. I am choosing to trust God no matter what.

Please girlfriends, go get you a copy of this book. The authors are girlfriends of mine and you will truly be blessed by how God's Holy Spirit gave them the words to write into this book.

Go to your local book store tomorrow and grab a copy of Trusting God. If you are an online shopper visit: www.girlfriendsingod.com/store

God bless you.

Alicia

1 comment: